We are looking for an Office Production Assistant to grow with us and support us in our daily activities. If you think you are great at multitasking with helping the team out and keeping our awesome office in check, then we’re looking forward to meeting you!
• Centralises customer feedback on projects and keeps employees up to date with all the project changes
• Maintains daily agenda of project status and makes sure everything is delivered correctly and on time
• Acting as a communication interface between StaticVFX and customers, keeping track of the project(s) status in the process
• Managing invoices and payments to suppliers, archiving, respecting internal procedures
• Manage holiday scheduling, sick leave, meal tickets
• Liaise with third party office services’ providers for routine service and unexpected issues
• Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
Office Production Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
• Good command of written and spoken English.
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as MS Word, Excel.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Knowledge of administrative, clerical and customer service principles and practices.
• Able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
Why come and work with us?
• studio founded by artists with international experience, willing to teach and share knowledge
• an environment proper to personal and artistically development
• opportunity for working on in-house projects
• young and open minded team
• flexible working hours
• a wide range of projects – animations, commercials, short and featured films, documentaries, VR
• easy to reach the studio facility – 2 min walk from Stefan cel Mare tube station, 10 min walk from Piata Romana